Sunday 4 November 2012

Outfit Of The Day • Halloween Party


Hey everyone! This time holiday always reminds me of the Halloween party in Mean Girls; "Why are you dressed so scary?" "It's Halloween". For a Halloween party, I went as the skeleton from Lady Gaga's Born This Way music video. I decided to take advantage of the scary event and went a little crazy with the make up as you can see. I wanted to share with you what the out come was and few other photos because I was really happy with it! My friends helped me a bit as it is a lot of work! If you are interested in a video tutorial on what I did, let me know and I can see what I can do! As you can see, it stayed for the whole party so that was really good! See you all soon!


 Bow Tie  H&M Man
Shirt  H&M





No comments:

Post a Comment