Monday 21 May 2012

Instagram • monicaalicee

A picture of a Starbucks drive through from last summer, frozen frappuccino please! 
Feeding the birds in Spain. School trip to Barcelona. 
Random picture taken from above, loving my new shoes!
The best tasting cupcakes I ever had! Trip to Windsor a couple of weeks ago. 
Vans buddies! My boyfriend and I's matching shoes!
New shorts, loving the pastel tie dye trend right now! Summer come fast.
My new true love, wedged heels!
The sun has come out! I think it is time to put on some sunnies!
Had a yummy lunch with my mum, fresh orange juice, coffee and some yummy pastries. 
Just silly old me smiling away!  
The most amazing shoes in the world! Can't wait till a time come when I can wear them!

Here are a few pictures I have taken over the last week or so. I just remember by jolly old Instagram and thought it was about time I started using it again, as the effects are beautiful! If you are interested to follow me, my user name is; monicaalicee. It would be great if you did, and if you leave you user name down below, or on my facebook page, I will be sure to follow back! Click here for the video about my Instagram! I hope you are all having a wonderful enjoying the sun! See you soon xoxo 

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I really love these pics! So cute! And I really like all of those shoes by the way! :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete