Monday 22 April 2013

Outfit Of The Day ● Flare In The Wind


Hey all! I have another Outfit Of The Day for you! The weather has been beautiful the past few days so I have dug deep into my wardrobe and found all my Spring clothes. I am very happy that I can start wearing them again as the Winter we just had seemed like it would never end!

My peplum top I am wearing is from Topshop and I paired it with some midnight blue flares with lots of orange and white heart on it,  from New Look. The trousers are very long so I have no choice but to wear some heels or wedges. I went for these platform boots my boyfriend bought for me over a year ago from H&M! I love these shoes because they work with almost anything! For accesories I am wearing my eagle chain, also from Topshop, which I feel like I am wearing nearly everyday!

Thank you for reading this blog and come back for more soon! Don't forget to hype this look on Look Book by clicking the hype button just below! ☟




No comments:

Post a Comment