Sunday 28 April 2013

Outfit Of The Day ● Springs Front Door

Hello everyone! I have for you another outfit of the day! I am really chuffed with the outcome of this outfit. The colours and the style, I think, work really well together!

I wanted to wear my cropped maroon red high neck top for a long time now, but it has just been way to cold! The weather forecast looked promising so I decided to pair it with some high trousers I got from American Apparel in the christmas sales! For shoes, I went for these ankle high Uggs. I don't have any shoes that I think look great with these trousers so I thought they went best. For accesories I went for my beloved eagle chain necklace from Topshop. My bag is faux leather and from Zara!

Don't forget to hype this look on Look Book, by clicking the "hype" button down below! It would mean so much! If you want to see more outfit of the days and beauty and fashion related posts, please follow this blog! Hope you all have a great day xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment