Saturday 18 May 2013

Outfit Of The Day ▲ Hula In The Cold



Heya! Last week I was back in London for a few days and was out and about doing lots of things. This outfit was one of the ones I put together when the family went bowling for my Granddad's birthday!

The very colourful jumper is from Topshop, which I was very happy I found in the sale. I eyed it up in the summer but thought it was too much money, but since it was reduced I went for it! The skinny midnight blue jean leggings are also from Topshop. They are very stretchy and comfy, great for bowling. The black boots are from Office. I love these because they are revealing at the sides so when you wear funky socks they can be very fun! My bag's from Accessories and is faux leather.

Don't forget to hype this look below if you liked it which will let me know you enjoy what I do! Thank you and have a good day! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment