Wednesday 15 May 2013

Outfit Of The Day ✖ Ripped and Ragged



 Happy Wednesday! I hope you have all had a good week so far! I have another outfit of the day which I named "Ripped and Ragged". I did this because these fabulous dungarees I am wearing have a plate reading RAGGED and I am also wearing a ripped jumper, so I thought it was fitting! Both of these items of clothing are from Ragged Priest at Topshop. It is still cold so I paired them with some plane black tights and some simple yet funky black boots, from Office, because I didn't want the attention of the outfit to be taken away by the shoes. I love these shoes because when you were funky socks you can see them very well!My rings, from left to right, is a midi ring from Topshop, Swarovski ring from my mum, then it is another midi ring from Topshop and lastly a golden ring from New Look.




Don't forget tho hype the look as it would mean I lot to me! Enjoy your day xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment