Tuesday 31 January 2012

January: A Month In monicaalicee's Eyes


The first month of twenty twelve has had a lot going on, so I think it is safe to say it has been pretty eventful month! 

 Sticking to my New Years resolution has been harder than I thought, however it is going quite well. I knew I should have only made one, it is so much easier that way! I made these four: 

          Stay healthy
          Vlog and Blog more often
          Do well in school
          Be happy

I think I have done alright with most of them, except the stay healthy. When there is a box of chocolates on the table, it is very hard resist the temptation and take one! The ones above were a present and as you can see, I am 'trying' to eat them slowly! They are just too de-li-cious! Oh well, at least I have been vlogging and blogging a lot more. I aim to make at least four blog posts and four vlogs every month, so about once a week. I think I am doing quite well at school. I am focussing a lot more since the new year and I am really ambitious to do well! The last one, being happy is something that everyone should try and do. When things get on your nerves and get to you in a bad way, just tell them no and live your life! Blast some loud music and do what you love best, in my case right now it is blogging and vlogging!

 It was only at the end of December and the beginning of January that I realised what I wanted to be when I grew up. This would be, a fashion writer. I have come to love blogging and I really enjoy the subject English at school. This shows that I have an ambition to do with writing. The reason I want to be in fashion, is because the industry fascinates me. I find fashion has a very broad meaning and can be interpreted very different to different people. It is a form of art, and as I have a love for art, I have realised this is what I want to do. To be a fashion writer, you need to have huge background knowledge on all the different aspects of the fashion industry. The course I am planning to join will give me an experiences that I can put into my portfolio and also teach me a few things that are always handy to know. I have already joined a art course, but I am sure I will do a blog post on that very soon!

On my YouTube account, I officially have over 30 subscribers, which I am very proud of! Thank you to everyone who has subscribed! If you have not seen my channel yet, it is called ''monicaaliceeShow'', the link is at the bottom of the post. I also have 17 followers on my blog, which again I am so proud of, so thank you everyone who has followed! This has really motivated me to do a lot more vlogs and blogs this year which I am really looking forward too!

monicaalicee xx


6 comments:

  1. Well done on the new subscribers, you definitely deserve them. And I wouldn't have been as restrained with all those chocolates in front of me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, means a lot :) and yes, it is quite hard! xx

      Delete
  2. well done on he subscribers, I definitely need to try and blog more! :) xx

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog! Those chocolates look gorgeous xx

    iamthegirlfromthecountryside.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete