Monday 20 February 2012

Outfit Of The Day - 90's Grunge




When I was looking for clothes to wear today, I found my jean crop jacket that I had not worn in a very long time. I decided to wear it with my high neckless white top, which I thought started to look a little grunge. I never wear jean on jean, but I thought maybe because the trousers were jeggings and wear a very different colour, I would give it a go. Also, the Timberlands are very 90's and are my favourite shoes at the moment, which was great. I could not decide what neckless to wear, so I decided to wear three of my gold necklesses, and as I am sure you all know, I love gold right now. I thought the orange and blue were quite appropriate because I saw that the leaves at started to grow new leaves which means spring is on its way! Have a nice day everyone, and please do not forget to hype this look, just click button bellow!

☂ Jean Jacket - Gift
 Top - New Look
☂ Jeggings - New Look
☂ Shoes - Timberlands
☂ Earrings - Topshop 
☂ Feather Neckless - Accessorize
☂ Skull Neckless - Topshop
☂ Chain Neckless - Accessorize







16 comments:

  1. Nice outfit.. I really like your timberlands I need a pair

    Emine x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, they are really comfy so you should :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love the outfit, looks great. Especially like the jacket. xx

    http://b-j-s-t.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'm sorry that I don't know where it comes from! xx

      Delete
  3. nice outfit, i especially like the denim jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your earrings! If earrings are big and shiny, I love them!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I only seem to wear studs and thank you :)xx

      Delete
  5. I really like the grunge look you created here, the denim jacket is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice look:)

    Following you:0
    It would be so nice, if you follow me back:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the shoes!!

    For fashion inspiration check out my moodboards and follow me at:

    http://inbedwithvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the cropped jacket! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the boots and the necklaces! x

    ReplyDelete