Sunday 2 December 2012

The Fashtag Launch Party!



Hey everyone! Last week Friday I came back from a wonderful art trip to the beautiful city of London! I have had problems with my internet so I have not been able to upload anything to my blog, but now that it is better I am uploading something that I really want to share. 

On the 22nd of November, I was invited to the Fashtag Launch Party, in Carnaby street, and what an experience it was! Having a fairly underground YouTube channel and Blog, it was great to get out there and meet many big names in the fashion blogging world. I was lucky enough to me Lexi from sototallyvlog and BeautybyJJ. As I am a huge fan of Lexi, it was amazing to meet her in person. From afar I saw Made In Chelsea's Rosie Fortescue and Shingai Shoniwa from the Noisettes. It was amazing to meet everyone in personal actually  Lots of famous faces that you never thought you would see in flesh are with you in the same room is very overwhelming. 

I was there for just over an hour and half, and in that time I got my make up done by a lovely lady who is make up artist for the Illamasqua makeup brand. She created an amazing smokey eye on me that looked fantastic. Whenever I do it myself, it always looks a little messy, but with her it looked fab! Once my make up was done, I had a little photo shoot. This was really fun! Afterwards I was interviewed by Goldyrocks for a while which was a lovely experience. A small part of the interview has been put into their official launch video which I am really chuffed about! Be sure to check out the video down below! 

I had a limited amount of time, so I am very grateful for being able to have attended to launch! Thanks Fashtag for letting me come down! I can not wait to see what happens to the channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment