Monday 11 February 2013

Outfit Of The Day • Docs and Skulls

Hey everyone! Here's another Outfit of the Day for you all. When I woke up this morning, I felt like wearing an outfit that was easy going, but I also really wanted to wear my Docs. I looked in my wardrobe and saw my skull top I bought in Topshop the last time I was in their and thought it was time I wore it. The reason I hesitate to wear it to school is because the underarm part goes very low. As this is in inappropriate for school I wore a plain black spaghetti top underneath! As I was already wearing a black and white top and planning on wearing very black shoes I decided to go for some grey leggings that I got from Zara a few years ago. These are very comfy and easy going during the day! I hope you all have a lovely day! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment