Sunday 3 February 2013

Outfit Of The Day • After the snow has melted



Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well! Here's an outfit I wore just two days ago. We have had terrible snow for the past week, so I was happy when the weather warmed up a little. I wore a baggy and lose jumper I bought at Cheap Monday in the Christmas sales and some grey leggings I bought a long time ago in Zara. I love the jumper because it is almost like you are wearing a cape due to the back being longer than the front. Since I was already wearing a baggy top part I wanted the bottom part of the outfit to be tighter so that is why I went for leggings. That day it was around 5 degrees, so I need some nice chunky boots to keep my feet warm so i went for my Docs! 



Don't forget to check out my Look Book, at lookbook.nu/monicaalicee, and hype the look above before you leave, it would mean a lot to me and let me know you like what I'm doing! I hope you all have a great day xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment