Tuesday 30 August 2011

Friend's Room Haul: Yummy Smelling things I found


Body&Soul Wellness
Verwohn Body Spray
Grape Fruit and Bergamot Orange
200ml
(Information is not visible in pictures)

The smell of the body spray is very mild and fruity. It was not really strong enough to last the whole day which I thought was a shame. It did last over six hours, but then it began to fade. It did however smell very nice, and as it is only €3, which is £1.50, I would definitely get it. I would rate this a ♥♥♡♡ Purely because I didn't find the smell as strong and sweet as it could be. 






 It smells seriously gorgeous and even though at first it feels oily, that passes. There is quite a lot in the tube it comes in. I looked at the Hollister website and saw that it costs $12, which is about £7.50. I don't think that's too bad for the amount you get and the quality, but I would prefer to buy it when it's on sale. It's only available this summer which is a shame, but I can't wait to see their next body cream. I would give this product full marks ♥♥♥♥!






I really love this one as well. It a very spring and fresh sent, and is great for both night outs and casual meetings.  The appearance is really cute and quirky and very Hollister! Just buy looking at at the bottle, it already smells really good. After I put it on, the smell stayed for nearly the whole day, which means it's pretty good quality stuff. Some products you buy only last a few hours, which I find really irritating at the end of the day. Online it said it cost $12 which is £7.50. It's a little pricey, but if it was on sale I wouldn't hesitate to buy it. I would definitely rate this at the top ♥♥♥♥.





The Cacharel Scarlett perfume is very unique. I haven't smelt anything like it before, but definitely in a good way. It very strong, but not in a sweet way, which is always a good sign with me, because if something is too sweet, it can be quite sickly. I searched it up online, and it cost about £40 - £50, depending on where you purchase it. That would be €55 - €65. The appearance of the bottle is really cute and dinky. Not much is actually in the bottle though, which I thought was a shame. There's only 25ml (0.8 FL.OZ) which I thought was not a lot for the price you pay. Overall I would give it ♥♥♥♡, because the price is a let down.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolotley love hollister's crystal cove (might even have to get another bottle) !!

    jemma:http://beautiful-you-jemz.blogspot.com/

    Follow me ^

    xxx

    ReplyDelete