Tuesday 30 August 2011

Peace and Quiet

Goo' Day Me Lovelies!

I'm at a friend's house at the moment, because I need a place to stay while my mum is on a work conference in Germany. I got the train from Groningen down to Den Haag, which took about two and half hours. Was an alright journey to be honest. I had my IPod, my phone and the latest edition of both ELLE and VOGUE, so there wasn't really any time to be bored. It's my second day here, and unfortunately, Kathe needs to go to school and I wasn't allowed to join her, so I've been stuck in her room. It's not to be really. I'm the kind of person who doesn't really mind being alone, as long has I have my laptop to do bits and bobs on. 
For my Personal Project, this school project I need to complete by November the 10th, I've decided to make a fashion based magazine. I found a website that prints magazines for a reasonable price and is able to shop all over the world. Here's the link to it if any of you are interested your self to do something like this: http://www.magcloud.com/
I took some photo's purely out of boredom, but I'm actually quite happy how they turned out! They are a little poserish, but ignore that! I also was able to make a video for my youtube account: "monicaaliceeShow" so you should watch it and see what it's like. 

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful. I love your hair! Following you. Follow back :D I'm new too! x

    ReplyDelete