Wednesday 22 August 2012

Nars Sheer Matte Foundation • Review

 Nars Sheer Matte Foundation - £40

I for one have a little difficulty finding the right foundation for my face, because of many factors. If it makes my skin feel oily I both feel and notice that my skin looks slightly moist which of course something nobody wants. Also, if I don't get the right colour I end getting the classic oompa loompa face because I get a shade too dark. This is why I am very happy that I purchased the Nars Sheer Matte Foundation!

A couple of weeks ago my mum and I went to Selfridges in London for a girly evening. We weren't there for anything in particular, but just to look around and see what they had. Once we got into the make up section I instantly went to the Nars stand because I had heard a lot about their foundation and really wanted one that worked for me. The lady at the stand matched me up with the Nars Sheer Matte Foundation. As she put it on I noticed that it felt very light on the skin almost like I didn't have any on at all. She taught me that the great thing about the Nars foundation is that you can layer it with out it feeling or looking thick. For blemishes or more red areas you can layer a little more if needed. After she had finished I really did feel a vast improvement from my last foundation and that the layering and colour looked very natural and light. My bought it for me with some other products for her self so we were very happy with that evening. 

After using the Nars Sheer Matte Foundation for a good amount of time now, I do see a difference from my other foundation. The last foundation I used was the Studio Sculpt SPF 15 Foundation by Mac. This foundation is good, however I did notice after a while that it did have that irritating oily sensation and look about it so I definitely was interested in finding a new one. Another thing was that I could feel it whenever I touched my face and that it came off if I did so. This new foundation however really doesn't feel like it is there so it does irritate me at all. I recommend you go out and see if you like this product but be sure to try it at a parlor before buying it because it is a little pricey if it is not what you are looking for! Lots of love xoxo

Do you have trouble finding the right foundation?

2 comments:

  1. I really love this foundation:)
    check my new blog swettie

    fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete