Monday 20 August 2012

Week In Photos No. 3

Instagram Name: monicaalicee
Camping with my friends   Getting my cartilage pierced, ouch!  The result! ♥ Packing to go to England ♥ My London 2012 Olympic socks ♥ A London 2012 Olympic Mascot and St. Paul's Cathedral ♥ Me on the Millennium bridge ♥ My boy friend and I by the River Thames ♥ At the Woman's Road Race on Box Hill for the London 2012 Olympics  My little sister and I in front of a Olympic car and the Cycling Time Trial for the London Olympics ♥ My little sister and I ♥ Me working on my art course! ♥ Elisabetta and I, a friend I met on my art course  An amazing bag I saw that I totally agree with! ♥ Me in London! ♥ A very happy looking me before a family meal out! ♥ Some crisp I thought looked a little naughty! ♥ My cat posing on my head! ♥ Lucky Charms, the yummiest cereal ever! ♥ The Lucky charms ready to eat! 


Hello all! This is more of a "Holiday in Photos" blog. As usual I've got together my Instagram photos and put them into a little collage like so! Enjoy and hope you are all having a fantastic holiday! Lots of love xoxo

Do you have Instagram? 

No comments:

Post a Comment