Saturday 25 August 2012

Nars Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer • Review

£21 - Nars Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer

Having trouble with my foundation, finding the Nars Sheer Matte Foundation that I recently did a review, (click here if you are interested) was a life saver. The same day I got the foundation, I picked up the Nars Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer. The reason I came across it was because the lady at the Nars counter heard that my recent foundation made my face quite oily, so she suggested using this. 

The Nars Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer works by slowly circling a moderate amount all over your face before you put on your foundation. It works as a primer but also to shrink the pores. This means less dirt enters your pores and therefore (hopefully) less pimples and outbreaks. As there is no oil, it reduces the amount of oil that is produced on your face over the day, because many product have unneeded extra oil that we don't want! This is great for me because the last foundation I used made my face feel very oily. I've found out that it's better to put it on and wait five minutes so the cream can dry and has worked it's magic! This means it does not interfere with the foundation aplication as well. 

After using this product for a few weeks now, I do notice a difference. I also have a new foundation, so that could also have something to do with it. My face does feel a lot less oily when it has foundation on, and a lot less irritating. I don't feel the need to constantly see if I look okay and don't feel like I look moist. I do think it's a good product and glad I was recommended it! I hope this post was helpful to those in the same situation and need a product like this! Lots of love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment