Tuesday 19 March 2013

Outfit Of The Day • I Love New York



Hello everyone! So today's outfit was thrown together quite quickly, but I'm really happy with how it turned out! Most of my trousers are in the wash and these baggy jeans from H&M were at the top of my jeans pile. I wasn't too sure what to wear them with at first because I didn't want to go for anything too baggy because they are already very loose themselves! I ended up going for my "I ♥ NY" t-shirt I got while on my visit to New York last Christmas. After looking in the mirror I thought the outfit was looking very 90's so I decided to carry on with the theme. I put on my trusty Timberland boots from Timberland and accessorised with my chunky golden eagle chain necklace from Topshop! Easy, funky and great for a casual day at school! 

Please don't forget to hype this look by just simply pressing the "Hype" underneath and stop by again on the monicaaliceeblog for my next post soon! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment