Tuesday 26 March 2013

Outfit Of The Day • Wearing my heart on my sleeve

Hey everyone, here's my latest outfit that I wanted to share! I went shopping with my mum and picked up this beautiful jumper with heart elbow pads. It reminded of the saying "wearing my heart on my sleeve" so I thought that was an appropriate name to give to this outfit. I paired this simple black jumper with some skinny blue denim jeggings from New Look. I went for black again when it came to shoes and went for my Chelsea Boots from Topshop. I think they make this casual outfit look very smart great for any mildly smart event I might have. I kept it simple for jewellery with my simple everyday necklace and a simple silver ring.



Please don't forget to Hype this look on Look Book by pressing the hype button up above and watch my monicaaliceeShow video down below! See you next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment