Tuesday 5 March 2013

Outfit Of The Day • Here comes the Sun


Hey everyone! Spring is finally here, the sun is shining and I can smell summer is on its way. When I woke up I looked out the window and saw the sun was very bright and the sky was blue, so I took a look at the weather forecast and to my delight it read 13 degrees! Now that may not sound like a lot, however our winter over here has been very long and has never peeked 5 degrees. It was time I took advantage of this moment and wore something other than thick boots on my feet. I went for some spiked white flat from Topshop. As it's still not that warm, I wore some jeggings from New Look and a jumper with lots of holes. This was very beneficial because when the sun shined, I could feel the heat on my arms and the refreshing breeze. I paired all of this with my eagle chain necklace also from Topshop.

I hope you enjoyed this blog and that summer is coming to you soon! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment